SOFTCOM SYSTEMS, is a strategic technology consulting and staffing firm serving the US market for the last 20 years. SOFTCOM SYSTEMS was incorporated in US in 1997 and headquartered in New Jersey with operational offices in Canada & India. We are trusted partner for all our clients and actively engaged with them across the verticals – Banking and Financial, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Retail/Manufacturing and Engineering. We understand both Technology and the Business well and believe in cultivating Win-Win situations for the Client, Employee and for the Company by deploying the right skilled candidates for the client needs.
Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
Softcom believes in a partner ecosystem that creates value for its clients through innovative solutions focused on making a difference; and assisting its clients in achieving its vision, goals and organizational objectives. Strategic Partnerships are one of the core pillars of business objectives that help our customers Do Business Better. Both Softcom and the alliance partners share common set of cultural values and drive the same kind of business goals. Both value integrity, technology depth over marketing strength and put customer success above all else. This is reflected in Softcom’s partnerships with leading technology platform partners/clients. We continue to nurture and augment strategic alliances and partnerships with ‘best-in-class’ organizations, with whom we share similarity of values and zeal for excellence.
Some of the areas in which we provide services are:
- Java / .Net Technology
- Cloud / Bigdata / Databases
- Networking / Sys Admin
We have a highly experienced set of project managers, technical architects, software engineers and solution specialists with many years of experience in providing solutions using leading edge technologies.
We are recognized as one of the top vendors nationally for clients and system integrators like Infosys, BNY Mellon, Mindtree, Polaris, Hexaware, TCS, HCL, L&T etc
At Softcom, the management and the employees are committed to secure long-term partnerships with each customer. We are into the business of providing Product Development, Consulting Assignments, Software Migration & Maintenance. We want to be the preferred supplier of the
products and services that we offer.
We intend doing this by
- Ensuring that all products and services will provide complete satisfaction through meeting or exceeding the mutually agreed requirements and expectations consistently.
- Fostering a team environment where quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- Promoting a philosophy of continuous improvement embraced by every employee.
- Inculcate awareness in all our employees to be responsible for what they produce.
- To maintain and continuously improve our Quality System based on ISO standards.
- Introduce / Inculcate TQM culture & Business Excellence to achieve customer satisfaction
and lower costs