CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
– We are looking for a Leader who can lead a team towards accomplishing the company’s Goal and has a background in data modeling, distributed system design, and communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management.
– We are a close-knit group spanning the full gamut of hardware and software design and are looking for candidates with similarly broad engineering interests and technical management experience to become an integral part of our team.
– Oversee a group of top-tier developers creating the backbone infrastructure of the platform and make self-guided code contributions
– Hands on with in-depth technical understanding of NoSQL databases, distributed fault tolerant systems
– Design efficient, flexible data models and protocols for defining home automation devices on many different platforms
– Get involved in a diverse, cross-functional team spanning hardware, mobile apps, and cloud services
– Collaborate with other engineering and product teams in the organization to pull together diverse system requirements
– Help define and facilitate architectural vision throughout the organization.
Senior Full Stack Java Developer – J2EE/Spring/Hibernate (5-8 yrs)
Skills Required :
– Experience in development & deployment and designing of N-Tier web applications.
– Proficient in Java 6 and above development.
– Full Stack Developer
– Proficient in developing web applications using Struts/Spring/Hibernate/J2EE framework.
– Proficient in designing and developing web services both REST and SOAP
– Proficient in SQL/PL-SQL, RDBMS preferably in SQL Server 12.0 Enterprise
– Proficient in designing RDBMS entities
– Proficient in understanding and applying the Object oriented and J2EE design patterns
– Good understanding of XML & JSON standards and protocols
– Good understanding of Application servers such as JBOSS, Tomcat etc
– Good understanding of widely known web servers like Apache and the related security modules
– Good communication and interpersonal skills in a strong-matrix organization environment.
– Familiarity with commonly accepted software development processes and methodologies.
– Experience with developer tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Ant, Git, Jenkins etc
– Hand on Restful and SOAP web services using Spring and other frameworks
– Good understanding of ESB, HornetQ, Jetty and Socket connections.